Administration at Leiden University
Students may contact me as:
- Member of the Board of the BA/MA History
- Member of College van Beroep voor de Examens (University Exam Committee)
- MA coordinator Ancient History
- BA coordinator Ancient History
- Secretary Ancient History
- Coach Leiden Leadership Programme
- Member LISF LUF travel grant committee
- Staff member at Leidschrift, Historisch Tijdschrift (2013-2016). This is an academic journal of which the editors are students at Leiden University.
- Member board of Dutch Future Society (2014-2016) www.dutchfuturesociety.com
- Member of Student Staff Committee History. The Student Staff Committee (OLC) is responsible for evaluations. Students fill these in at the end of their course and this committee evaluations the students’ evaluations, taking action if necessary. (2012-2015)
- Member of Student Staff Committee Classics (2013-2014).
- Member of Student Staff Committee Ancient Near Eastern Studies (OCMW) (2013-2014)
- Member of Exam Board History (2013-2014). The exam board of the history department is responsible for the way exams are dealt with in its most general sense. It also deals with any disputes about examination procedures.